Due to unforeseen circumstances facing our world, we were not able to safely host all of our guests on June 13, 2020. However, we did decide to move forward with a very intimate wedding *minimony* on our original wedding date that included only our immediate family members. We are happy to now call ourselves husband and wife!
In light of these alterations, we have postponed our celebrations to a later date when we will be able to safely gather again. We kindly ask that you mark your calendars for July 10, 2021, to join us for a special ceremony and reception to finally celebrate our marriage.
Please continue to check this website for all of our wedding updates. Thank you for your understanding of this situation. We are excited to celebrate our marriage with you next summer in Baton Rouge, LA!
Love, Taylor & Karley
Please take these steps to ensure you are up to date on all wedding postponement details:
- Mark your calendar for our NEW celebration date: July 10, 2021!
- Be on the lookout for a "Postponement" card and a formal invitation in the mail.
- Let us know if you can or cannot join in on the celebrations in July! RSVP info can be found under the "RSVP" tab.
- Call to cancel your current hotel reservations and then reserve a hotel room for our updated wedding weekend. Contact info and updated room block info can be found under the "Accommodations" tab.
- Call to transfer or cancel airline reservations for our updated wedding weekend timeline.