Due to unforeseen circumstances facing our world, we will not be able to host our wedding on June 13, 2020 as planned. In light of this situation, we are postponing our wedding festivities to a later date when we will be able to safely gather again. We plan to be married in a private atmosphere on our original wedding date in June (because this pandemic can't cancel love!) and ask that you join us for a special wedding ceremony and reception in October.
Please continue to check this website for all of our wedding updates. Thank you for your understanding of this situation. We are excited to celebrate our marriage with you on October 31, 2020 in Baton Rouge!
Love, Taylor & Karley
Please take these steps to ensure you are up to date on all wedding postponement details:
- Mark your calendar for our NEW wedding date: October 31, 2020!
- Be on the lookout for a "Change the Date" card and a formal invitation in the mail.
- Let us know if you can or cannot join in on the celebrations in October! RSVP info can be found under the "RSVP" tab.
- Call to update your previous hotel reservation and reserve a room for our updated wedding weekend. Contact info and updated room block info can be found under the "Accommodations" tab.
- Call to transfer or cancel airline reservations for our updated wedding weekend timeline.